Customer Services Representative
Performs clerical duties requiring limited analysis and use of individual judgment. Specific work performed can vary considerably to include work with numbers, the operation of office machines, and contact with customers as well as other departments.
- Processes documents where the processing requires somewhat expanded knowledge of procedures.
- Receives customer complaints, assists in timely and courteous resolution of problems through appropriate referral or application of policy.
- Compiles special reports that are only variations of standard reports and that involve readily available information.
- Duties may include word processing where some judgment is required or transcribing from rough drafts if necessary.
- Files routine material and extracts material from files as needed in other areas.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Customer Service Manager
Work is performed primarily indoors in a modern business office
Essential Physical Skills:
Ability to communicate well with others. Ability to operate computer keyboard, phone and calculator, and general office equipment.
Posses a High School diploma or GED plus two years clerical experience. Experience with computers.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by people in this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties that may be assigned.Contact Us